Saturday, April 21, 2012

Supplies!!

On Thursday night Maureen picked me up after I finished work.
I thought we were going for a nice catch up over dinner.

I was right about the dinner and catch up. I was wrong about it being just me and Maureen.

At La Porchetta were the YSA from my ward and I had no idea they were going to be there. I should probably have been suspicious when Maureen confirmed with me three times that we were definitely still on for dinner.

We had, I believe the phrase is, a mean as feed.

You can never go wrong with pizza and pasta.


After dinner we went to the Wynyard Quarter on the waterfront and were really mature on the playground.
Maureen announced she would buy ice cream for whoever completed the assault course she just made up the quickest. 

There is a video of me doing it but all you need to know is I bought my own ice cream.




2 comments:

Kelly-Anne said...

I want to see the video!!

moonbeam said...

It's in my private collection soz :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...