Wednesday, April 11, 2012

24 hours of Auckland weather.




I like to remind people back home that while they were enjoying (I use that term loosely) the April snow, I was getting sun burnt on the beach.


Unfortunately I have to take the highs with the lows and today we have been given that torrential rain we were promised. Not that that second picture really looks that wet. Trust me, it's pouring.


So after another unexpected hiatus I'm back. I would love to tell you how I have been so busy with life that writing my blog has been the last thing on my mind.


The sad reality is that my internet time has been consumed with far more trivial activities such as reading other people's blogs, whose lives will always be exponentially cooler than mine. 

Or pinning things I will never make or own, feeling that the mere pinning of a craft or recipe will make me creative or a Michelin star chef. 

Or Facebook stalking that cute guy and wondering whether that girl I went to high school with has popped out her eleventh sprog yet.


I may have been exaggerating about one of those things.


I'll leave you guessing about which one.








1 comment:

SuzyBluestocking said...

Well, you went to Levenshulme High so I bet it is the latter one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...