Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Who run the world?

Today I was teaching Emily a very important lesson. I like to call it Beyonce 101.



In this lesson I taught her things such as who run the world? (Girls) When should he put a ring on it? (If he likes it) What direction should you go? (To the left) and how are you looking? (So crazy right now) You get my drift.

She seemed to enjoy it. Although I think it had more to do with the dancing and shouting the answers back rather than developing a love for Lady B. Unfortunately the only lesson that actually stuck was the 'Who run the world?' I sang it to her while she was sat for dinner and she shouted 'GIRLS' back, much to Harrison's annoyance. He proceeded to tell us, it was in fact boys who run the world because girls smell. He realised he was losing the battle when I asked the question again and Toby joined in saying girls.

In other news I got the hair cut and coloured. It was nice to get out and get a little bit of pampering but it was so cold in the hair dressers (they don't seem to believe in central heating here in NZ) and I had to park miles away.

I don't know why I bother taking pictures with my webcam. The quality is shocking. But here is the hair. Bye bye ginger. I know it will be back as the colour fades, it's inevitable it takes years to get rid of red dye. Farewell fringe. The fringe will probably make a come back, I miss it already...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...