Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wellington, Part Deux



At the time of this blog post going live, I am on an airplane on my way to Wellywood with Sarah. Yep, that's right, I've finally discovered how to schedule blog posts correctly.

It's all very exciting because tonight we are seeing Bon Iver, live. And on Wednesday we're seeing Death Cab For Cutie. I think I am dying a little bit from too much excitement. 

IT'S GONNA BE IMMENSE.

We're hittin' up the capital for four days, so who knows what we'll get up to. Might drop our mate Peter Jackson or go on the hunt for some hobbits. Who knows?

10 bucks says that you thought Auckland was the capital...

Here's a video of Bon Iver to give you a taste of what you wish you were experiencing tonight along with Sarah and I. If you're pressed for time begin the video at 1:30, you won't regret it. If you have time, watch all their take away shows for La Blogotheque, you will fall in love.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...