Thursday, February 23, 2012

Auckland Lately

I've been back for over a month now. A lot has happened.

If I were to write about everything that's gone down we'd be here for weeks.

Because neither you or I would like that, here are some pictures and a few choice words.

Trip to Waiheke complete with beach, novels and sun burn. Birds and dead fish.

Goat Island. Bad weather so naturally end up at Waiwera Hot Pools where the water is hot.

St. Jerome's Laneway Festival 2012 - Laura Marling, Feist, M83 & Gotye all in one day = happy Manne.
Chinese Lantern Festival - playing on stereotypes and pretty, pretty lights.

Waitangi Day at Omaha Beach - road trip, huge fruit salad, greek mythology story time & hot chocolates.
Auckland Zoo with the girls. I fell in love with seals.
North Head at night - beautiful skyline, climbing on canons, hedgehogs and running through dark tunnels.
Hiding from people. I was scared.


Valentine's Ball - lego cake, dress up fancy, beautiful shoes, friends and lots of hearts.

P.S. The formatting of this blog is really getting on my nerves, seems that no matter what I try, it doesn't fix it. So I apologise for this blog being a mess, if you can help - please do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...