Sunday, February 26, 2012

Soz guys.

I'm often mildly amused by the stats blogger gives me.

One thing blogger tells me is what keywords people have searched for on google and have somehow ended up on my blog. Most popular are 'New Zealand' and many variations 'Tian Tan Buddha'. I'd like give my sincere apologies that what I write is probably not what your looking for but thank you for visiting anyway.



Now for my real apology.


Dear Mr/Mrs "i'm looking for a spell wish to be young again",

I am sorry that I have been unable to provide you with a spell to be young again.

While I do not believe in witchcraft and other sorcery type things, I do believe in being young at heart.

I've thought long and hard about what advise I can offer to be young again. I'm not even 24 yet so I don't really have the key to staying young yet. I stay young through my lack of experience.

I can't offer much advice but my mother told me I should always moisturise. I've watched enough adverts to know that if you buy one with fancy chemicals in you might be able to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Unfortunately, or in my case - fortunately, I haven't put these claims to the test due to my lack of wrinkles.

Another thing, you could always try getting down with the kids. I like to stay down with the kids by punctuating my sentences with sick slang like 'fo shizzle', 'brrrap' and 'innit'. I find faux gangsta talk always makes me feel young and urban dictionary can probably provide you with more examples. I watched a video on YouTube of some hip hopping grannys. They were down with the kids, maybe you should try that.

It's all about having some swaggger, innit.

A lot of people these days are turning to cosmetic surgery in an attempt to be young again. Have you considered that? Have a word with Jackie Stallone, she'll probably be able to recommend you a surgeon who'll make you feel young again. Or not. 

I can understand why you would want to be young again. I just can't give you a solution to your problem. However, if you want to hear about how young I am and how much fun I'm having, keep visiting! You will probably be disappointed.

Much love,
Young Marianne xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...