Saturday, February 25, 2012

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES DAY!

via pinterest.


It's late but I don't really things on time with this blog do I?

I spent Desperation Day safe in the knowledge that my v-day plans were set in stone. I sacrificed all my hot dates so that I could babysit. I know, I know, I'm the best au pair ever, you don't have to keep telling me (hi Susan!).

I spent the morning debating with myself whether it was more romantic to cook for myself or get some takeout. After putting it to the vote, the former was the winner.


Dinner was an average chicken and mushroom risotto a la Watties with salad. For dessert, left over birthday cake with goody goody gum drops ice cream. All wolfed down while watching Sleepless in Seattle, safe in the knowledge I had scored myself a couple of valentines through the day. I also enjoyed some words with friends and a got bored and toyed with the idea of a new blog banner.

It was the perfect night, even if I do say so myself.


They all want a piece of me. As for the weather forecast. It was wrong. Sunshine baby!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...