Sunday, September 11, 2011

Springwatch

I know it's pretty straightforward but I still can't wrap my head round it - it's September and it's spring.

It's just confusing that the seasons are all the other way round. I was walking down the street in the wonderful sunshine and looked at the daisies and thought that it was lovely that spring was finally here.

Susan brought home some daffodils and tulips, some lovely spring flowers.

But, hold on. It's September. And it's spring? Mind. Blown.


This weekend I met up with Jordan for some lunch. She's also recently moved into the area so we went to check out some of the cute cafes near by. And to get frozen yoghurt of course. It was nice to see all the England flags out in preparation for the match. England played Argentina last night and I was babysitting across the road. So I watched the rugby and got paid for doing it. Nice one.




Told you I lived near the ocean. That is the harbour right there. This is about 10 minute walk from my house.

Look what's currently outside my bedroom door. The kids claim they built it, but I get the feeling their Dad might have had something to do with it. They're currently extending it as I write this.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...