Thursday, May 26, 2011

What I love about Auckland.

  • You can see the sun rise and set. It's one of the first things I noticed here and it's beautiful. 
  • Mountain Dew and Nerdz are available in pretty much every convenience store.
  • Velvet Burger. Homegrown Hero is the best. And it's right next door to the hostel (which I no longer live in)
  • Crossing the road. When your at a crossroads you can cross diagonally. They also give you a countdown to tell you how long you have to cross the road. And after a month in Asia, green men that are respected is just a delight.
  • The volcanic hills. Yes, we have a love-hate relationship me and these hills. They aren't fun to climb but I'm hoping they are gonna do wonders for my thunder thighs.
  • The attractive men. Sorry England, but NZ on average has better looking men than you.

2 comments:

SuzyBluestocking said...

Any rich sheep farmers yet? You have to do it for Elsie ;) xxx

moonbeam said...

Both Becky and Grandad said that...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...