Thursday, August 30, 2012

we heart marshall.

Once upon a time Penny and I confessed to each other that we were both a little bit in love with Marshall Eriksen.

Fortunately there were no hard feelings about us both being in love with a fictional character. And anyway, if I had to have a sister wife I'd want it to be Penny.

Upon discussion we came to the conclusion that every girl should have a Marshall in their lives. And let's face it, we were both a bit jealous of Lily.

Here are just five reasons why we all need a Marshall Eriksen in our lives.

1. The Olive Theory. You know the whole Marshall hates olives, Lily loves olives and that's what makes them such a great couple? Yeah, well, Marshall is just pretending to not like olives because Lily loves them. Basically what I'm trying to say is, I want a guy who will let me order a bowl of olives at Nandos and not expect me to share them with him.

2. He narrates his life through song. How could you not love this?


3. He cares about the environment. Someone has to and I'm not very good at recycling.

4. Marshall is apparently of Scandinavian decent. I hear all the best people are of Scandinavian decent. This can only be a good thing.

5. He makes up games. Marshgammon. Let's face it, you'd never get bored with Marshall. And every group of friends needs a games master. I made up a card game back in 2004. It was called "Marianne Orndal's Made Up Card Game". I have the rules written in my journal. Let me know if you ever want to play.

Anyone know a real life Marshall?

1 comment:

Kelly-Anne said...

I think the only Marshall type of guys are scripted and paid actors... :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...