Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A day out with Miss Raybould.

Today I somehow managed to get the afternoon off work and slinked away to the city to spend time with the fabulous Amanda. We headed over to the museum to check out the Webb Ellis Cup. We waited our turn to step onto the platform and get a little bit closer to the cup. I told Susan about how only one group were allowed up at a time (i.e. only me and Amanda that were on the platform) and she told me it was probably because last time they put a trophy - America's Cup - on display someone took an axe to it. 







2011 - New Zealand?

We managed to win the world cup once at least.

As we were leaving the museum, we saw our bus go past. I suggested we walked down to Parnell. Amanda told me about Chocolate Boutique. Obviously, as it had chocolate in it's name, I just had to try the place out.   Amanda got herself an italian denso and I got a hot jaffa - hot orange chocolate. Yum!



When we made it back to town, we had about 45mins before Amanda needed to head back over to her side of the harbour bridge so we went to the cloud to play some games. Amanda was the winner of the day as she managed to save someone's life, score two conversions and a try. I let the person drown and only managed one conversion. I love my talented friends.




In other news, I changed my flight. Instead of leaving New Zealand on 21st Nov, I'll be staying here until 3rd Dec. That means I've gone from having 2 weeks in America to two days. It's a long story that I can't be bothered to share, but it's all about the money, money, money.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...