Monday, April 4, 2011

This time tomorrow...

I will be waiting to board my flight. It's just crazy that in just 25 hours I will be in the air on my way to Hong Kong. That is of course assuming that flight leaves on time.

So what do you do on your last day in UK? My answer is eat at barburrios, shop, get my eyebrows threaded, eat krispy kremes and pack. To answer your question, have I finished packing? The answer is no. It's all laid out on my bed but actually putting it in my rucksack is a bit daunting.

I'm quite proud that I've managed to cut my wardrobe down to the bare basics. I told my mother I held X-factor style auditions for my clothes. In one basket I had the ones that just weren't good enough (or no longer fit) which is the give/throw away basket. Then I have the MASSIVE suitcase that has all the clothes that were good, but not quite good enough or what we're looking for. We encourage them to try again next year. Anyway, you get the idea. I managed to take it through bootcamp, to the judges house and now I have my pile for the final show (journey).

I'm pretty sure there is something I'm forgetting. Knowing me, I'll forget something vital like underwear, or my toothbrush, I always forget my toothbrush.

I hope you're ready to share Sarah.

1 comment:

Jargon said...

Krustie's gonna miss you, you know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...