Sunday, November 20, 2011

About Mraz.

If you'd asked me last week for my opinion on Jason Mraz, my answer would be pretty neutral. In fact I'd probably tell you that some of his lyrics are ridiculous and he's way too fond of the scat singing.

OK, so I can't think of any evidence to prove my point of the ridiculous lyrics. BUT at the end of one of my favourite songs of his, it ends with a voicemail recording that says "It's like you're an island of reality in an ocean of diarrhea."

Ahhh, yeah, you just spoilt that moment for me.

When Amanda asked me to go see Jason Mraz with her I was a tad hesitant but agreed. And well, I'm so happy I went.

Ask me now what I think of Mr Mraz? Definitely one of the best live performances I've ever experienced. The guy is talented, he's funny and he really engages with the audience. It didn't matter that I only knew 4 of the songs.

My favourite bit has to be when he had us whale singing. Me and Amanda were in tears of laughter by the end, much to the annoyance to the woman sitting next to me. She needed to get herself a sense of humour.

Here's a video from the concert. It's the part where Jason Mraz gets a fan to come and sing with him. I'll admit it, I was thinking it was going to be like when Beyonce let a fan sing along, I was kinda wrong.


1 comment:

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...